Decode Paper e-Sign® tags from full PDF content.
Upload your PDF and the code will:
- search for the Paper e-Sign® tag in the PDF
- extract the signed tag content and display information on the e-signature
- unwrap the signature and return the original unsigned content, for inspection
- retrieve from the web the files required to reproduce, from the tag content, the PDF itself
- perform the PDF reconstruction
Anomalies in the procedure are often due to problems in the downloading of external material, such as
stylesheets that must be published on the web by the institution that released the PDF.
Information on anomalies will be displayed when the cause can be determined by the code.
Some PDFs cannot be rebuilt because of the system technical limitations